Friday, April 20, 2007

Warnings

First: movies need to come with a warning label letting you know if the movie is going to make you cry. I got Steel Magnolia's from netflix and finally got to watch it last night since the boys went to bed so early (7:40 they were both out), but I rented it because it's listed as an American Classic. Apparently "American Classic" is code for "lead person will die in a dramaic manner" this is not a code they let you in on before you rent them!!! So there I was in my apartment, alone (besides sleeping kids) crying my eyes out during this movie, and Dan calls in the middle of the saddest part and laughs at me for crying at a movie. I guess I shouldn't be surprised at silly tears, after all I did cry when Pip died!! Second: Children need to come with a warning that reads something like "Caution: Will smear poo!" I went to go check on my still awake children, knowing that this could mean only one thing...B has stinky pants. The only variable is wheather or not he has played in it, and because I've been up since 4:40, and had a long day at work, there is poo all over the baby and his bed. TJ finds this whole thing so very funny. B was not exactly thrilled with getting a kinda chilly bath and being put back to bed wihout his Daddy pillow case (it's got poo smeared on it) Alright, I need to go to bed so I can get up at 5 and do this whole thing over again....hopefully without the poo! Hugs!!!

1 comment:

MPat said...

This is why people write movie reviews. They tend to disclose things like many people will cry at this movie. I'd suggest avoiding Million Dollar Baby too. Sorry about the poo. Some kids are like that. THey still love you!